Monday, March 22, 2010

Boy Differences and Summer Challenges

Summer programs remain to be the bane of my existence.  Specially now that my boys are exhibiting their vast differences.  It wasn't like before when I can just dump both of them in some workshop and that's that.
Now, Kenji wants the active activities.  He's gunning for either the Alaska Football Power Camp or maybe football and basketball with Milo Sports Clinic.  Better if I could afford half football/half basketball though.  Miro, on the other hand, is rooting for creativity.  I've got the ultra expensive Mad Science Robotics program for him and looking at the Powerbooks Art Exhibit, too.  We might just end up putting him in the art exhibit since it's cheaper and near.  But again, if I could, I'd give him both.  The problem with Kenji's programs is that they're all far from our city --all of them requiring playing fields that our city has none of.  Either way, there will be a whole lot of shelling out.  I do everything for my kids so I might just give in to their whim.  Getting money by hook or by crook in the process.  But the options are just so many.  The obstacles even more.  My budgeting and organizing skills are again tested to the hilt.  I'm not complaining.  I love the challenge.  It would just be easier with easy-cash though.

No comments:

Post a Comment