Sunday, January 16, 2011

Behold... Boudreaux's Butt Paste!

This post is brought to you by Boudreaux's Butt Paste. All opinions are 100% mine.


Do I hear giggles in the audience?  I can’t blame you.  Boudreaux’s Butt Paste's name has inspired plenty of snickers for so many years.  But mind you, this product means business.

My experience with this quirky named brand came about when Miro was but a baby… a very diaper-rashy baby.  I’ve tried creams, powders, even an indigenous leaf and water concoction on the poor kid’s bum and still, it glowed red with irritation.  Weeks of discomfort seemed endless until –TA-DAAH!—Boudreaux’s Butt Paste appeared in the mail.  It was a gift from my aunt, a woman blessed with the skill of good product discoveries and gabbing prowess.

She’s told me that Boudreaux’s Butt Paste was specifically formulated by a pharmacist and pediatrician tandem hellbent on fighting diaper rash.  She also went on saying that it enjoyed positive airtime in the Tonight Show, Today Show, People Magazine, ESPN, While You Were Out, TLC, and even Oprah.  Ooh… a celebrity!  She didn’t even think to mention that it contained the anti-irritants, Zinc Oxide and Peruvian Balsam.  Ah, my auntie.

So, after a few ‘butt’ and ‘paste’ jokes from the household (Yeah, my husband and I share a shrewd sense of humor.  Lol!), we tried it on Miro.  Wow!  This thing works fast!  Down on the second application, the redness started to fade.

And Miro was soon giggling like the happy, bubbly baby he is all over again!

What I like about it is that it goes on and cleans off easily, it smells nice, and it comes in a handy travel size with a no-mess flip-top cap.  PLUS… when you visit their site today, you can get your own sample of Boudreaux's Butt Paste absolutely FREE!  Imagine that!  I’m telling you now that you shouldn’t let this pass.  Not everyone has a ridiculously precocious auntie. :P

Boudreaux's Butt Paste (I can still hear you laughing!)–available in 1oz, 2oz, 3oz and 4oz tubes, and the 16oz jar.
Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment