Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Still Communicado

MILESTOOOONES!

It was Miro's First Holy Communion.  Woot!

It was my first time to have a part in a mass.  Double woot!

And Jing and I didn't get struck by lightning in the two and a half hours we were in church!  Woot-de-loop!

After many years of absentia, we're still communicado after all. :D

One thing baffled me, however.
I can understand the changes in the tunes of the old praise songs (I couldn't sing to any of them anymore.  Geez!).  Updating is never a bad thing.  But in the old days, I knew the pews were important.  Because those were where the faithful knelt to express respect and worship to the Lord.
I didn't see any of those in the Rockwell Church.  I thought maybe the kneeling would have to be done on the floor, but the chairs' almost nil distance to one another wouldn't allow that either.

Wow, times did change.


No comments:

Post a Comment