Saturday, January 21, 2012

What A Mother Wants Is Walgreens

This post is brought to you by Walgreens. All opinions are 100% mine.


Whenever the flu/colds/strep throat/chicken pox/sore eyes (insert other household contagious common illnesses here) season hits, I always get a small scale epidemic in my hands.  Everyone –and I mean, EVERYONE-- signs up for sick bay all at the same time.  From the hubby, to the kids, down to the dogs.  Very expensive!

That’s why my motherhood mantra has always been Health and Savings, Health and Savings.  Ask any random mom walking down the street and they’ll chant the same. I want to keep my family well, and I want to do it the practical way.  Not an easy combo to come by, but it will always be in the wish list.

Well, like-minded practical moms, your wish is Walgreens command!

My latest discovery-share: America’s biggest pharmacy chain is offering a special discount on annual membership for its Walgreens Prescription Savings Club!
Oh, believe me, this deal is a steal.  For $10 a year, you can already get yourself a family membership that covers everyone –and I mean, EVERYONE-- in your immediate family.  This includes your spouse, dependents 22 years old and younger, even your beloved pets!  If you’re going for solo membership, you can join in for only $5.  From there, you can just sit and relax and receive discount prices on your prescriptions, no questions asked.

Imagine getting savings on more than 8,000 brand-name and all generic medications.  Discounts on flu shots, pet prescriptions, nebulizers, and diabetic supplies  Bonuses when you purchase Walgreens brand products and its photofinishing services.  Can you see how neat it is to be part of Walgreens’ Prescription Savings Club now?  I mean, come on, 2 million members can’t possibly go wrong!

Moms, if I were you, I’d stay updated by liking Walgreens on Facebook and following Walgreens on Twitter.  When it comes to Health and Savings –and keeping everyone (and I mean, EVERYONE) in your family well in any given season— there’s more in store when you're hooked up with America’s number one drugstore.

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment