Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Valentines

A serenade and flowers, no less!
And they told me they were all leaving for a haircut.  Pshaw!  Haha!

The song my boys sang for me was the very same kundiman that was sung as I walked down the aisle.  *glub*  I bet it took forever for my kids to learn this song.  Props to my incredibly romantic husband.  You rock sweet chunks, luv!

Minamahal Sinasamba Ang katulad mo'y isang awit ng pagsinta 
Minamahal, manalig ka  
Nasa piling mo lamang ako liligaya
Bawat sulyap 
Bawat ngiti 
Ang igawad mo ay pangako ng pagliyag 
Irog ikaw lamang ang tangi kong mahal 
Minamahal Iniibig Kita

Nothing beats Valentine surprises.  They're the best in my book.  And these boys, I just love them more than humanly possible.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment